Friday, December 25, 2009

CHRISTMAS!!!

this morning went to my grandparents there than meet my cousin and went to eat...they juz come back from korea so brought alot of gife for us hehehehe after that i meet my friends they all go celerbrate alex de birthday, sucks only girl-_- alynn could not make it haiz than le zhu went out with his boyfriend sucks man actually dun wan go de but promise liao so haiz juz go loh...we ate at the thai restaurant at east caost where some of them work there, it reminds me of my grandparents cause last time we always go there eat seafood...i was not really feeling well so did not ate much but my friends thought i juz no mood to eat cause no girls around-_- we sang birthday song for lex...the birthday cake have a santa made up of sugar jun xian tried to bite it, it was super hard hahaha after that went orchard -_- wen hao, jia chen and jun xian bought a santa hat haha i bought a devil like thing and a mickey thing for my sis that look like the headband donghae wore on the concert heheehe thats all hmmm...i swear i wont go out nex time unless everything is nicely planed>< but today was ok bah hmhm ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment