Thursday, December 17, 2009

16th dec '09....

today is wen hao de birthday wooo~~~~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
alynn, alex, jun xian and i went out to do our holiday hw....did not really complete anything... hehe that wee li chong duno wat happen never ans any msg or call if dun wan go juz tell us lah haiyo...got a little quarral with that pig...this outing did not really went as i expected but it was still kinda fun haha
OMG!!!>,< at night went out with my dad to find present for my friend but suddently saw a really nice wallet and my sis will really LOVE IT! spend $55 @~@ i m soooo broke+_+ but is ok lah to buy a gift for my family hehe but heart pain man...my money!!!@~@ hope the ppl will appreciate it heheheehhe
arh! phone bill come liao:x sms never over but out going and incoming over die die!!! haiz now cannot sms too much cannot keep ^^
yay!!! two more days and my cousins will be back woooo~~~!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment