Friday, November 6, 2009

06/11/09 clique identity~~~^ ^


today i am super happy hehe...
my friends and i went to TM hehe my friend suggested buying friendship band hehe
i never say but i m super happy to have a friendship band hehe i duno why i am juz supeeeerrrrr happy!!!!!

wahhh earlier i had poa remedial-_- sianz...
that mr queck hor talk talk talk none stop the man waaaaaa><
haiz not choice have to hear him nag another year... sianzzzzzz @~@

after goin to TM we went to alynn house hehe it was kinda boring but ok lah hehe i FINALLY saw wat alynn was telling me the book for my birthday she wanted to give to my but was no finished yet cause she was too lazy haha when i saw it i was kinda touched hehe if it was my birthday i sure will cry deT-T cant wait for it to be complete hehehee
*who have alynn's pic give it to me plz!!! need alot of pic for some reason^^ thx

No comments:

Post a Comment