Thursday, October 29, 2009

TABOO!!!!

heeeeeheeee...taboo is a fun game^^
yay!!!today le zhu came to skul muahahahahahaha!!!!
haiz yesterday bet with my friend alex something [confidential:X]sorry
ARRHHHH!!!! it feels like he is so confident to win...T-T
i am so dead><

hehe today first time ameera talked to me on msn HOW COOL IS ThaT!
actually is not that cool..haha is juz that its the first time she taik to me first hehe..it was a little wierdO_O the scary thing she said thank u lil angel juz because i said if she have any problems is ok to find me and i will help... wierd
hmmmm...i think i am more of a DEVIL muahahahahahah!!!!!

yesterday had a talk to alynn.. she said the way i communicate with ppl is kind of cold...i think she is correct...SO! i ask my friends to help me change to be more sociable..but it was much more difficult than i expected...
should i really change@~@
i would be happy if i can have more friends and be more sociable but that would not be like me anymore...>alynn was kind of guilty after telling me this...should i stop...my friends... they would like me to be myself and happy of being myself or should i change to become better hmmmm@~@
FORGET IT!!!!
grrr.. this is so irritatting><

YES!!! 2 more days and it will be class chalet!!!! YAHOOO~
muahahahahahaha super excited! hope it will be as fun as i imagined hohoho^^

No comments:

Post a Comment